Monday, February 20, 2012

Please help! How to execute a Query with keeping log?

I try ro delete many data from a table but the log file is always full so
that I cannot delete the uncessary data in a table.
How can I disable the keeping log function so that I can execute the Query
successfully.
--
Regards,
Anthony LamAlready answered in another group. Please don't multipost.
--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
Archive at: http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.sqlserver
"AA" <anthony@.jadeflex.com> wrote in message news:%23HPc5EfmDHA.2160@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> I try ro delete many data from a table but the log file is always full so
> that I cannot delete the uncessary data in a table.
> How can I disable the keeping log function so that I can execute the Query
> successfully.
> --
> Regards,
> Anthony Lam
>

No comments:

Post a Comment