Saturday, February 25, 2012

please help.. exported excel something wrong

HI,
when I export to excel that consist of hierarchy(five leavels),
the exported excel show me only two levels.
I want to make whole levels of Web form leavels in exported excel.
as same as I can see the Web form. (hierarchy!!)
what can I do? what's the problem?Is the toggle positoned right above the toggled items or you have other
report items between them? Could you share the rdl, please?
--
Nico Cristache [MSFT]
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"woo" <woo@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D3272A59-059D-42AC-A2D9-317F4BC034D8@.microsoft.com...
> HI,
> when I export to excel that consist of hierarchy(five leavels),
> the exported excel show me only two levels.
> I want to make whole levels of Web form leavels in exported excel.
> as same as I can see the Web form. (hierarchy!!)
> what can I do? what's the problem?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment