Friday, March 30, 2012

populate access database from a TableCollection

Hi,

I need to ask about how can I populate an access database tables directly with the tables in a TableCollection that already exist in my application.

Thanks for any help,

Aya.

You can either use DTS or Linked server in this case to capture the information.|||

Thanks too much for the reply , but can I get some explanation about how to use the DTS.

Thanks in advance,

Aya.

|||

Hi,

if you choose DTS, you'll need to make a DTS package, here is a related article:

http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/ASP/Creating-DTS-Packages-With-SQL-Server-2000/

|||

The TableCollection in my case is the collection of tables contained in the DataSet.

Can I use the DTS to copy it directly to access database?

Thanks,

Aya.

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment